Rev. Kenneth Krestan D.R.S.
Objective: With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! Psalm 119:10
2012 Trinity Theological Seminary, Doctor of Religious Studies
1997 Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Master of Arts/Missions
1989 Rio Grande Bible Institute, Spanish Language & Culture study
1986 Grand Rapids School of the Bible & Music, Bible & Missionary Aviation Major
LaGrange Bible Church, LaGrange, IL. - 1997
Strategy Director for Spiritual Formation
Headquarters of South America Mission, Fort Mill, SC.
Home Ministry (Furlough)
1997, 2001, 2004-2006
LaGrange Bible Church (home church)
2016 Create Space For Life - Spiritual Formation Training Seminar
2014 Creative Results Management CORE Coaching Certificate Training
2010 Cross Global Link - Becoming Globally Friendly
2009 CAM International Quest Conference
2009 Moody Bible Pastors Conference
2002 Situational Leadership Seminar-Situational Services,Inc.
2001, 2002, 2004, 2005 "LeaderLink" Leadership Seminars
(Interdenominational Foreign Mission Association )
2000 Inter Personal Relationship Seminar
1998,2001,2005,2006 Bethlehem Conference for Pastors
1994, 1997 & 2009, 2012 Urbana Missions Conference
Dr. Ross W. Bacon, Senior Pastor LaGrange Bible Church, (708) 354-2485
Jon D. Allen, Managing Director Taxable Trading, Piper Jaffray & Co. (630) 886-9866
Rev. Galen Lowery, Monroe Baptist Church, Pastor, (810) 304-7777
1028 Regal Manor Ln. Fort Mill, SC. 29715
Fields of Experience
South America Mission—Bolivia
Aviation Ministry SAMAIR
· Missionary Pilot/Mechanic for 16 years
· Program manager for 6 years—oversaw the direction and daily activities of aviation ministry
· Mentored a national that eventually became part of the aviation team
· Developed a strategic plan for SAMAIR
Local church Ministry
· Planted a church in cooperation with nationals in a rural village
· Co-pastor/teacher in an Urban Church
· Led the youth group in an Urban church
· Bolivian field director—1 year, oversaw all the field ministries
· Member of the field committee for 10 years
Furlough—Home Ministry 2004-2006
· Special projects team coordinator
LaGrange Bible Church
· Assistant to the pastoral staff - pastoral care, church functions, & activities
· Started a “singles ministry”
· Taught adult Sunday School classes
· Helped in the organization and birth of a small group ministry
· Oversaw the youth ministry
Spiritual Gifts & Passion
"To prepare the saints for the work of the ministry." Eph. 4:12 I enjoy the ministry of discipleship, coaching, and mentoring in the context of evangelism and teaching . I have gifts in the area of leadership, teaching and administration.
Ability to teach and preach in the English & Spanish languages
Interests and Activities
I have been a commercial pilot for over 30 years and I still love to fly.
I love being with my family and playing sports with them.
I enjoy exercising as a hobby.
I enjoy playing the guitar and leading worship.
I am a Cubs fan. :)
1982 American Missionary Fellowship-short term missions
1983 African Inland Missions-short term missions
1984 Pastoral Internship-LaGrange Bible Church
Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher and other Windows programs
Married 1984 to Diana L Krestan, 3 children-Rachel (30), Kendra (26) & Kenny (20)